forums

map cycle
irc              pwnalizer
voice         dswp bar

Register

Login

It is currently 05.05.24

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: justaloser
PostPosted: 07.29.10 
Godlike

-----tdm:  
nick: Make.Them.Fluffy
skill: 986.209
kills: 1115
deaths: 1030
ratio: 1.08
-----bomb:  
skill: 825.312
kills: 2105
deaths: 2476
ratio: 0.85
You dident get the point till now.

The reason i muted you wasent cause you where talking french, it was cause you started a stupid discussion. And im wasent muting only you, i muted all players involved in this discussion. And your reaction on this was just a retarded behaviour. (Teamkill, Insulting)

You wanted my attention, you told something about kicks, and camping, but im sorry my knowledge of your language isent that good so i told you too speak in english. And of course i was the only Admin online and i told you about this fact. No use other players understand you critisim on kicks or warnings. I have too understand that.

And im sorry to say this. But im not longer interessted in you apologies about the insults. That was just a way too much. And its just too late for it.

Btw. Im not feeling like a little sherrif, im just not interessted in playing a game, which is pure fun for me, with players behave like you.

Godlike

eXtr33m wrote:
Guys is it good say "we have many people so we dont care about you.."?! no matter what i do i have really bad bad feeling about this.. for me it looks like the behaviour of strong companies to the small peeople..

i can assure you dswp peoples are nothing like that.
also the right words are:
Quote:
mungaga youre one of10000000 thy play on our server so we dont need you when you wont to play here sure no problem but with this childish thinks youre doing we dont need you

means, hes one of many, he acts retarded and hes not wanted.

i can give you an example with the milk and the shit. you have a cup of milk and a little piece of shit. now if you put the shit in the milk, it becomes shitty milk, and thus everyone gets annoyed since the milk is not good for drinking anymore. which leads to mass tension among the milk users. so its better to prevent the shit to enter the milk.

so my point is, everything is ok eXtr33m :)

Ingame Mod

-----tdm:  
nick: [dswp]Jan
skill: 330.877
kills: 220
deaths: 210
ratio: 1.04
-----bomb:  
nick: [dswp]Jan
skill: 664.203
@Sva: Its pretty same here.. but maybe big difference is many of us dont like our language so ;)

havoc wrote:

Maybe u are right.. and maybe i have hope there isnt shitty people, and so i am softer. And anyway you wouldnt like to drink always only milk :) People are like many kinds of spice.. if it u dont like some kind it doesnt mean always it is bad, maybe you dont like but somebody else do, or maybe you dont know how to use it properly.. Permaban for emotions is too much from my point of view but this is matter of higher admins..

Godlike

ehm, he got permbanned because he insulted some more...pay attention. I would have done the same

/reconnect

Tu t'en fous de mes excuses, c'est pas grave, je sais que tout est ok de mon côté.
Maintenant je peux aussi me plaindre que l'on arrête pas de me traiter de retardé... mais même si je n'ai pas 32 ans (hmmm), je ne suis pas non plus si puéril : je m'en fous. Sachez juste que je n'ai insulté personne sauf dans mon premier post.
À part ça, je suis comme vous, je n'aime pas les tkers, les blockers, les aimers, les wallers... bref tout ce genre de personnes qui à mon sens, sont les vrais merdeux/retardés. Et ce sont ceux-là AMHA qui doivent être bannis.

You don't care about my apologies, not my problem, i know i'm ok on that.
Now, i can also complain about the fact that a lot keep calling me a retarded... but even if i'm not 32 (hmmm), i'm not either so puerile : i just donc care. You have to notice that I didn't insult anyone excpet in my first post.
Besides, i'm like you all, i hate tkers, blockers, aimers, wallers... all this kind of persons who, to my opinion, are the real shitheads/retarded ones. And they are the ones IMHO who must be banned.

Godlike

eXtr33m wrote:
stuff...

believe me if i felt even for a moment that dswp community is shit, i wouldnt be here, not to mention being here for that long.

i too believe that (cultural) diversity only makes us humans better and stronger, and im against people who sabotage that.

and thats exactly what mungaga does. he obviously has problem with authority, but unfortunately for him, in the base of any server/service or whatever like that, there is authoritarian system. and its up to him to comply with it, its his choice.

in the end its his choice of behavior that will get him banned or happy with the others here.

/reconnect

havoc wrote:
i too believe that (cultural) diversity only makes us humans better and stronger, and im against people who sabotage that.

Je pense comme toi, vraiment. Et honnetement, je ne fais pas partie de ces gens, ou alors, pourquoi ?

I agree agree with you, really. And honnestly, i'm not a part of these people, or if i am, why ?

havoc wrote:
and thats exactly what mungaga does. he obviously has problem with authority, but unfortunately for him, in the base of any server/service or whatever like that, there is authoritarian system. and its up to him to comply with it, its his choice.

in the end its his choice of behavior that will get him banned or happy with the others here.

Je n'ai pas de problème, pas du tout. Par contre j'ai un problème avec les pouvoirs despotiques, arbitraires et liberticides. J'ai malheureusement été banni pour ça, mais j'aurais été heureux de continuer avec vous.

I don't have a problem with autority, at all. However, I have a problem with despotic, arbitrary and liberty-killer powers. I unfortunately gor banned for that, but I would have been happy to continue playing with you.

Last edited by Mungaga on 07.29.10, edited 1 time in total.

Godlike

-----tdm:  
skill: 986.209
kills: 1115
deaths: 1030
ratio: 1.08
-----bomb:  
skill: 825.312
kills: 2105
deaths: 2476
ratio: 0.85
Mungaga wrote:
You have to notice that I didn't insult anyone excpet in my first post.

Wrong, you started insulting ingame.

Quote:
<Mungaga_32_ans> batard d'admin

Mungaga wrote:
Besides, i'm like you all, i hate tkers, blockers, aimers, wallers... all this kind of persons who, to my opinion, are the real shitheads/retarded ones. And they are the ones IMHO who must be banned.

Thats kind of funny. Specially the TK thing. You got tempbanned for teamattacking by another admin, and banned for TK by myself.

And dont worry about the cheater and other retards who wants to destroy the game for others. We have a real good Admin and Moderator team. We catch them all and the will be banned for a long time.

/reconnect

HumppaLakki wrote:
Wrong, you started insulting ingame.

Oui je sais, je ne l'ai juste pas notifié ici car ce n'était pas en rapport avec le fait qu'on me traite d'attardé.

Yes i know, i just didn't noticed that 'dause it wasn't in relation with the fact i was called a retarded.

HumppaLakki wrote:
Thats kind of funny. Specially the TK thing. You got tempbanned for teamattacking by another admin, and banned for TK by myself.

Je sais cela aussi, mais malheureusement, je ne l'ai pas fait exprès, et je peux l'expliquer :
- je ne suis pas très bon
- on était très nombreux (~45)
- une kalash (l'arme que j'avais) peut faire très mal (+ de 50% dans le torse)
-> On peut donc arriver très vite au team damage limit.
Croyez-le ou non...
D'ailleurs, je n'ai fait que du team damage et non pas de tk (sauf justaloser, on est d'accord), et j'avais un medkit, je les ai soigné.

I know it too, but unfortunately, i didn"t made it on purpose, and i can explain it :
- i'm not a really good player
- we were a lot (~45)
- a kalash (the wep i had) can cause great damages (more than 50% on torso)
-> So you can really fast reach the team damage limit.
Believe it or not...
Besides, i only did team damage and not any tk (except justaloser, we all agree), and i had a medkit, i healed them.

HumppaLakki wrote:
And dont worry about the cheater and other retards who wants to destroy the game for others. We have a real good Admin and Moderator team. We catch them all and the will be banned for a long time.

Tant mieux =)

All the better =)

Leader

Mungaga wrote:
not any tk (except justaloser, we all agree)

Your biggest mistake :D

Unclefragger

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next