search -  faq -  rulez -  staff

forums






map cycle
irc              pwnalizer
voice         dswp bar




Register

Login


It is currently 07.14.20

 

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 05.29.12 
Offline
/reconnect
User avatar

Joined: 04.25.12
Posts: 14
If you're looking for new maps, perhaps you could test this new map by Delirium.

urt.info topic

Also running it on the custom map makers server if you'd like to look around ---

/connect dougal.proweb.net



 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06.18.12 
Offline
Godlike

Joined: 03.29.10
Posts: 1416
-----tdm:  
nick: Pirat
skill: 579.696
kills: 402
deaths: 636
ratio: 0.63
neep wrote:
If you're looking for new maps, perhaps you could test this new map by Delirium.

urt.info topic

What the hell ... I've been looking for release
of that map for quite a while, but never noticed
when it became available on gotdelirium.com.
Also haven't heard back from him/her about the
broken link to his 9daycompetition map ....

Anyway ... Thanks for the hint! <3 Installed and
already tested the map (once :-}. Have fun,
everybody!

neep wrote:
Also running it on the custom map makers server if you'd like to look around ---

/connect dougal.proweb.net

Thanks for the offer!



 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06.19.12 
Offline
/reconnect
User avatar

Joined: 04.25.12
Posts: 14
Yay - I've been wanting to play this map on a server for ages.



 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07.08.12 
Offline
Godlike
User avatar

Joined: 08.28.10
Posts: 723
-----tdm:  
nick: UT`Souljah[dswp]_15
skill: 1237.46
kills: 8560
deaths: 9868
ratio: 0.86
-----bomb:  
nick: UT`Souljah[dswp]
skill: 335.876
kills: 73
deaths: 116
ratio: 0.62
Hey .... :)
Some really nice maps on this server.... and i found my new love there :D

Its called ut4_flyingdaggers_b1.pk3 and its a really fancy jumpmap , made with love :)

And the derelict map looks nice ,too.

Or the Hellocutty, an Hello KItty jump map thingy ....made me laugh first time I saw it :D

We deffo need some of those maps here !

_________________
BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING ,SOULJAH DID THE LEMMING THING



 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07.09.12 
Offline
/reconnect
User avatar

Joined: 04.25.12
Posts: 14
Souljah wrote:
Hey .... :)
and i found my new love there :D

Its called ut4_flyingdaggers_b1.pk3 and its a really fancy jumpmap , made with love :)



Yeah, I like that map too - it was made for a Custom Map Makers and urtJumpers mapping contest

http://www.urtjumpers.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=41

You should check out the inception map by Rylius, it's got a crazy but fun ski slope at the end.

You should also look at the Poison map by PartyPoison.

http://www.custommapmakers.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260

A very underrated map imho.



 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07.09.12 
Offline
Godlike
User avatar

Joined: 08.30.08
Posts: 1598
-----tdm:  
nick: Blah
skill: 1272.79
kills: 15850
deaths: 10118
ratio: 1.56
-----bomb:  
nick: I_Play_Games
skill: 961.887
kills: 2551
deaths: 2228
ratio: 1.14
neep wrote:
Souljah wrote:
Hey .... :)
and i found my new love there :D

Its called ut4_flyingdaggers_b1.pk3 and its a really fancy jumpmap , made with love :)



Yeah, I like that map too - it was made for a Custom Map Makers and urtJumpers mapping contest

http://www.urtjumpers.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=41

You should check out the inception map by Rylius, it's got a crazy but fun ski slope at the end.

You should also look at the Poison map by PartyPoison.

http://www.custommapmakers.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260

A very underrated map imho.


Poison map is already at the server... not sure about the other one...



 


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Imprint

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 phpBB Group

Skin by Lucas Kane
we use apache2 mod rewrite with phpBB SEO
map train_beta1-100 © 2009 by SteveMcQueen
Statistics Backend + Database by XLR Stats and B3 Bot
mapvote robot and gameserver monitor © 2009 by BlinKy
mumble viewer Copyright © 2008 Dominik Radner (aka Urmel)
mumble switcher and integration © 2008 by XTJ7, Unclefragger and Wursti
Localisation Plugin © 2009, Team Leads Plugin © 2009 and Knifer Plugin © 2009 by SvaRoX
for our stats we use Chart.js Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Nick Downie.
the stats also use some jQuery jQuery v2.1.4 | (c) 2005, 2015 jQuery Foundation, Inc.



voice server
tdm » dswp.de:22222
status: online
players: 0/45
map: ut4_casa
 
bomb » dswp.de:22223
status: online
players: 0/16
map: ut4_kingdom
 
freeze » dswp.de:22225
status: online
players: 0/28
map: ut4_tohunga_b8
 
tdm » dswp.de:22227
status: online
players: 0/28
map: ut4_orbital_sl
 
btw test the new ajax serwer monitor here!
top 20 players


nameskillkills
-Dws.BLINGBLING*-*1730.63418631
NormaSnockers1865.75400492
Zottel1760.8276378
make.them.suffer1846.17269872
>8v=1825.35230156
moon1777.56195615
sjas1692.49192315
peace1878.86190660
Wagner_Moura1562.9188001
Goomba1859.75182677
z0rn1608.41181016
Mad1803.76179124
[dswp]PLZ1847.85178516
Graf_ZahlIII1835.73167407
Zohan1611.07159737
ubercunt1634.93159240
Yarrr!1917.33156233
I_am_nOOb1909.64151268
Pandageddon1891.75148319
Pirat1664.08145798